Friday, August 9, 2013

Lions, Tigers and Bears...Oh My!

One of the major perks of my homecoming was the fact that I was able to go to the zoo! I think the zoo is great! You get to be outside, it involves some exercise, and it is educational. As wonderful as that all sounds it wasn't even the best part. The company I was with made the whole day a complete 10!

I should probably mention here that I am a family person. There are ten of us cousins born within ten years. So not only are we close in age, but close at heart. Our family has been expanding quite rapidly over the last couple years. Many of us tied the knot and three of those knot tiers produced offspring. My company at the zoo included all four of those offspring, along with some other fabulous people. Winning!


It took a lot of peek-a-boo and silly noises to get this picture. I don't have to be a professional photographer to tell you that the lighting in the picture is pretty bad and not all subjects are attentive and smiling, but I don't think that's what matters here. I think sometimes the beauty of pictures is simply the fact that you want to remember the moment. I will be remembering this day! 

I couldn't resist this picture of Uncle Ron and Luke! This kid sure does LOVE his Papa! I don't blame you Luke!

Just in kase - you wanted to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment